Agency Milada Peřinová – ARMONICO PRAGA
We are professional organisers of chamber music and multi-genre music in attractive historical premises in the historical centre of Prague. We are now ranked among the most successful organisers. The rich variety of cultural programmes on offer has always been met with an enthusiastic response from the general public and visitors from the all over the world.
We organise performances by Czech and foreign professional symphonic and chamber orchestras, ensembles, soloists and conductors.
We ultimately emphasise the quality, variety and diversity of the programme offer of our concerts to suit the varying tastes of the times and audience.
We have been active in the industry for a long time and our experience covers more than 5800 concerts, be they symphonic or chamber, held in all the major concert premises in Prague:
- Rudolfinum – Dvořák Hall, Suk Hall
- Municipal House – Smetana Hall, Sladkovský Hall, Grégr Hall, Art Nouveau Hall
- Church of St Saviour, Klementinum – the Mirror Hall,
- Basilica of St George, Prague Castle; Anežský Cloister – National Gallery
- Church of St Simon and Jude – Symphonic Orchestra of the Capital of Prague
- Stone Bell House – Gallery of the Capital of Prague
- Old Town Square – Open air concerts
… and many others.
We provide turnkey music productions for congresses, exhibition openings and banquets.
Customer satisfaction is the key aim of the company.
The concerts organised by the agencies have included the following renowned chamber ensembles:
Talich Quartet, Prague String Quartet, Prague Trio, A. Dvořák Trio, Ensemble Martinů, Wihan Quartet, Antiquarius Consort Praga, Bohemia Saxophone Quartet, Czech Sax Quartet, Apollon Quartet, Kaprálová Quartet, Vlach Quartet Prague, Beethoven Trio Praga
Symphony Orchestra of the Capital City of Prague - FOK, Pardubice Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra, Moravian Philharmonic Orchestra of Olomouc, North Bohemia Philharmonic Orchestra of Teplice, Hradec Králové Philharmonic Orchestra
Virtuosi Pragenses, Chamber Orchestra of the Prague Symphony Players Capella Regia Praha – an orchestra of authentic instruments, Beethoven Orchestra Praga, Vivaldi Orchestra Praga, Baroque orchestra, P. Haas Chamber Orchestra
Eva Urbanová, Karel Gott, Bohuslav Matoušek, Ivan Ženatý, Daniel Hůlka, Aleš Bárta, Lubomír Malý, Josef Popelka, Jaromír Klepáč, Peter Toperczer, Jan Talich, Václav Návrat, Philippe Cornier (France), Chris Lee (Great Britain), D. Wiesner, Jiří Hurník, Hana Jonášová, Jaroslav Šonský, Marek Štryncl, Su-Mi Jo (Korea)
- Open air concert on the Old Town Square for the Czech Olympic Committee – Samsung Festival: Karel Gott, Eva Urbanová, Symphony Orchestra of the Capital City of Prague - FOK and Petr Altrichter, Daniel Hůlka, Su-Mi Jo, Bambini di Praga – the concert was broadcast by Czech TV
- Concert in the Smetana Hall for HypoVereinsBank – Symphony Orchestra of the Capital City of Prague - FOK conducted by L. Svárovský
- EUROMEDLAB concert held in all premises of the Municipal House – dramaturgy and programme, M. Svoboda’s Prague Big Band, Vivaldi Orchestra Praga, Bohemia Saxophone Quartet and others
- Co-production in several years of the music festival A Touch of Czech Music with the EM-ART association under support from the Ministry of Culture and the Municipality of Prague 1
- Co-production of the music festival Prague Sunday Concerts and Exhibitions – Stone Bell House, Prague, under support from the Capital City of Prague and Gallery of the Capital City of Prague
- Prague Festival of Professional Orchestras
- Christmas Prague Music – international music festival, held already for 3 years